AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Update Needed, page-4

1. 2,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Sems, I'm at a loss to understand what's going on for sure at the moment so I chuck in thoughts and suppositions! I contacted the company by email today requesting some clarity on when the Registration of Title would be (or has been) done but have not received an answer yet.
    The SP is in the crapper, we're being kept in the dark on what's going on; But I can't stop thinking that this is somehow orchestrated. I'm not trying to gild it too much, I just don't believe in the accuracy of the SP at the moment. Yes, 0.08 is crap! Something else is going on I think.
    On techs, there is still a small gap from the 28/8/15 from 0.07 - 0.08 that may get filled.
    I just feel that the price has been held by BS sells for the last 2 months and I can't stop thinking of what happened before Westside dropped their bid on us last year stating that the VWAP has been so and so for the last few months- here is our offer. I'm not saying that's what happening, just that I believe it may happen. perhaps it will pick up after the quarter which ends tomorrow.
    In answer to your question, yes, a triple bottom is bullish. Look it up on investopedia triple bottom or one of the other sites.
    Am I still positive on this stock? Well, I have to be (and I'm still buying).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.