OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Update? News? Anything?, page-19

1. 396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Thanks for the heads up KirbieCat,

The current mining plan has been described numerous times by OGX during their company updates as - 'room and pillar mining method, referred to as Drift & Slash' along with numerous diagrams.

Wow, fined $60,000 just for giving an opinion...seems a bit harsh but I guess that is the type of society we are now living in.

I hope that OGX management don't sue me for giving my opinion and calling them incompetent however if they do I would be forced to put in a counter-suit for $1.2 million, then during Discovery at the Supreme Court my solicitors would have to subpeona the mining reports that they haven't released to the shareholders. I would also have to subpeona all the Company financials, business(and personal emails) phone records etc from the Board members and previous employees as I would need to show that they were indeed incompetent (as this would prove that my statements were true).

I would then need to hire an underground mining expert to support my claim. I would also need to provide evidence that other Gold mining companies can work efficiently and compare their Production Methods/Costs to the work performance of the mine at Brazil.

How many million dollars did OGX spend to produce 13kg of gold..? Feel free to do your own calculations.

OGX however would need to show that my statement was not true and that their reputation was damaged. They would then need to show how much that damage was.

I really hope that OGX management were not so offended by my personal opinion of their performance as this will be a lot of work if they decide to take me to court....

Long Live Free Speech! Down with Fascism!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.