SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

update now out, page-36

1. 2,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Following up on Chand's post. This is from Joe Chentva on the Yahoo Free for all. This poster was plugging SSN way back in Oct' 09 or there abouts. I think they are now plugging others but pops on Yahoo when they choose. He does know about the oil game but take it with a grain of salt, everyone has an agenda, :)

"There could be a deep pool of oil but low down hole pressure. IF the risen underlaying thick solid salt formation has buckled the Niobrara petro syst pay zones above it, then the much naturally fractured pay zones will be fragmented, deeply extended from the artificially fracked zones.

This may mean the frack fluid runs very deep into the natural cracks. It may not be totally recovered.

This also could mean a large deep pool of oil/liquids collected from the deep natural cracks by gravitational drain.

Since the down hole natural pressure is low, a down hole pump is the most effective equip to lift the oil/liquids from the deep pool(s). Many existing conventional oil wells are producing from very low pressure large pools of oil, by surface pump jacks or down hole pumps.

Niobrara petro syst is konwn to produce lite oil, wet gas and liquids. An un-conventional oil shale play could turned out to be a quasi-convetional gravitationaly drained pockets or pools of oil.

We should notice there are some very large near-by leases (i.e. CHK) are on the markets. The foreign money sucked in by CHK is watching closely.

ALL eyes are on Defender."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.