SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

update now out, page-75

1. 587 Posts.
    Thanks Walpolepark like your thinking. After chewing on it this is the conclusion I have come to also.

Scenarios:
    1) No Oil - but lets finish it anyway and pump out some water bottle it and sell it down the local farmers market this weekend. Nah this makes no sense to me.
    2) There's oil - the 3D said it, the logs said it and the brownish tinge to the frac fluid suggests it also. Two further scenario's here:
    2a) Now I would bet my grandmother (god rest her soul) that I have at least 440k barrels down there, whilst i cannot conclusively state this and if I do my strategy for buying more land suddenly doubles in price so best be a bit cagey. This will upset my shareholders but they'll get over it.
    2b) I honestly do not know how much is down there but based on my 30 years experience and the evidence in front of me this well will produce so lets finish it and only provide update to my loyal long term shareholders when I can.

Either way I am too busy to muck around I'll tell it like it is cause I am drilling, drilling, fraccing, pumping, selling, selling, selling oil $$$.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.