SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

update now out, page-88

1. 368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    wobbyboots... I tend to agree with you somewhat on this ...looking from one side of the fence at the SP as it is now.....would we have been better off without this announcement?

......it's a bit of dammed if you do and dammed if you don't

...once you start giving weekly annoucements you are building in an expectation ...so if an annoucement does'nt arrive some get jumpy ...assume the worst ...load the threads with panic and then a sell off...

....as you know some on here were jumping up and down because ..there were not enough annoucements....and Terry obliged ...problem for Terry now is to wean us off those expected weekly updates

...Terry is not the messiah...there is no blind faith...there is the law of averages.... compare him to some other CEOs ..all fluff and fairy dust...over promising and not delivering ....he comes up way in front with under promising and under delivering.

...last year we were complaining about the lack of frac crews.....now we have the best in the business backed by million dollar 3-Ds, lots of money in the bank, a ton of experience and 5 wells ready to pop - and thats not counting Constellation already started... waiting to roll.

....last year while we were lamenting about the SP...and whether we should sell out or not...he already had his eye on a potential billion dollar project. We have 5 wells coming up...how many do we think of these are going to be duds? ...Production.....means money.....bad markets mean opportunities...distressed sales...buying opportunities...expansion....So with all that money in the bank what has he got his eye on now?....I can bet my bottom dollar he is not sitting there doing nothing.

... Yes, granted it is all speculative until the figures are on the page, but gosh look where we were this time last year, look at how many duds we have had in the last two years and most of all look at the methodical approach, the planning, the experience and the backing ..if anyone can lead us to the promised land ...it will be him....but give him time ....people with far greater expertise than us have backed him

...other side of the fence...what a great buying opportunity oopies at 0.082!!!!!Such is irrational selling in the middle of a 5 well program!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.