FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

update of top 20 shareholders

1. 726 Posts.
    Morning all FARist

i was just on the ''FAR'' web site and still no update of the top 20 share holders.
    last top 20 is 22/12/2011.

now as ben32 would also be able to tell you this list is updated on a regular basis,never seen it not updated.

Any way my beef today is i call the investor center office to try and get a time line for the next up for the share holders and the top 20 list and i was given the run around like nuts for 5minute by a broken english person trying to change the subject of top 20s/holder register to a question of how many shares i hold,and i like to think i know how many shares i have in any number of companys i brought shres in. talk about the run around than asking for my HIN number and address,i think i was going for a bank loan not make a request for public info for a current share holder which i am .

Please lets all hope the web site does not go down hill and be a out dated web page like some companys on the ASX.

Any way if any body has the time i suggest,as part owners of this company we call up and ask them for the update as there working for us as share holders,well that is what i am ment to think.
    investor center:(08)93898033

good luck all in getting the top 20 updated!

cheffy747

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32066 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.28am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.