MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

Rupert - nice to see you came crawling back to explain that you...

1. 259 Posts.
    Rupert - nice to see you came crawling back to explain that you were not actually trying to predict the sp direction, you were just providing some pieces that might help 'the jigsaw puzzle'. Is 'the' jigsaw puzzle the same when you have zero MST stock versus when you are a real investor?

I'm sorry old boy - but I'm not impressed. Your explanation sounds like code that you were just showing off your alleged skills at internet discovery. Big deal - you are not the only one with such ability. Now if you had some connecting narrative to put some direction on your jigsaw pieces, then that might be different. That's why I find GiddyYup's ideas interesting, as he is clearly informed on the sharemarket, and supplies a connecting narrative that can be thought provoking, even if someone like myself may not agree with it. But some of us here have approaching 250-300 grand on the line with MST, and however funny you might find that to be - I can assure you that we do NOT need to read about isolated jigsaw pieces with no particular useful link to anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.