MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

update on asof convertible security, page-6

1. 938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    There's a little way to go yet. Don't forget the company got $1.5mil from the cap raising. This is about 3 months worth of money (without Duchess) so there is a bit of time to work things out. Hopefully the problem can be worked out, otherwise they'll be looking for someone else.

Worst case? New investor in at $.001 or thereabouts. I'd be surprised if there isn't some organisation around who'd bet a few million to get 75% of the company or so - after all, that's potentially what ASOC might get their shares for if they persevere and take advantage of a few bad days on the sharemarket. Of course, we all lose out again, but that was a risk anyway. I've seen this before (to my loss) where a company is in a fairly desparate situation and the "rescuers" come in at a late stage on some reason or pretext and offer less than what they were offering thus originally further diluting the original shareholding.

Maybe we'll get some info on what the problem is in a little while.

No point selling at .002 really unless you are totally fed up and want to get out with your loss, you just end up feeding the sharks. Eventually it'll come back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.