AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

update on averbury project.

1. 236 Posts.
    For anyone interested!
    Update on status of averbury project.

quote:"Some pre-production testing of individual items of equipment will commence in May; wet commissioning of
    the concentrator will be commenced through June and we expect production and ramp up to full capacity
    across the September quarter."

also interesting note:

quote:"The Allegiance Avebury Team recently hosted a visit to site by senior Zinifex and Oxiana executives who are
    committed to ensuring a smooth transition as the
    acquisition of Allegiance by Zinifex approaches the final
    phase and with the proposed merger of Zinifex Limited
    with Oxiana Limited."

Noticed Owen Heggerty personaly visited the site. Reaffirms my view(for myself of course) of the serious intent to form a new powerhouse in mining between ZFX and OXR. Without a doubt also what AGM has will strengthen this group. Will be interested to see if some of the comments made by holders about the upside of AGM come true. Possibly buying into combined group(post AGM 90%+ comp. aquisition) gives a lower risk and exposure to the "possible" AGM upside plus all the other project that the combined group would have?

Buddy134,

Script would be a bonus for you but I personally cannot see, after the merger of ZFX and OXR, the combined entitiy not negotiating with Jinchuan to allow them greater access to a broader range of minerals for their holding in AGM ie more offtake aggrements from different mines possibly?
    They need the minerals and realistically what does 10%+in AGM get them if they don't sell? What is the potential upside for the in terms of accessing more minerals?

Any comments?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.