POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

Sorry MP if my statement offended you. Every investor is aware...

1. 64 Posts.
    Sorry MP if my statement offended you. Every investor is aware of the risk in their investment. As for POK if the federal permit was going to be rejected, that would happen long time ago. At this stage of the process the chances of rejection is a very very small percentage. Also the US federal govt. is relaxing their policy and is encouraging Business and mining companies to create jobs in the US. These are some facts I like to point out. For the delay in obtaining the permit, have you ever dealt with a govt. agency they take forever to process any request because all the dots and T's have to be crossed out so that they are covered of any future responsiblityies and liablities. One think I am quite sure is the risk of not getting the federal permit is minimal. But whether they will get before the end of this quarter or the next quarter is what we all have to wait when dealing with govt. agency. Moreover if have no holding and not interested to purchase this stock why bother wasting your time mointoring this stock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.