POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

Gecko looking at your holdings, imo, if you are frustated and...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Gecko looking at your holdings, imo, if you are frustated and not prepared to wait then get into some shares that are happening NOW on this promising short term window on the ASX small caps. We know POK can be a winner but when is the big question. There is plenty out there worth having a crack, imo.

Don't know why people sit around endlessly waiting for milestones, when, although missing a few ticks, is well worth while trying some other avenues until boxes are ticked.

I rarely get pissed at managements because its usually not their fault you sit holding a decreasing SP. There is usually chances to exit unless you sit there watching a big loss accumulate.

We know what we need in this coy's case and i would risk being out until I see progress on this front.

No I don't want to see a lower SP.What I want is a simple BLM prospecting permit, not a decision to mine or anything ridiculous like that.

I now await this while speculating elswhere in this short term risk appetite environment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.