NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

My original post ( Case Withdrawn) was very clear with regards...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    My original post ( Case Withdrawn) was very clear with regards the feedback i received from PL regarding the Myeleti Minerals (Pty) Ltd v The Minister of Minerals and Energy & Others (660/10)case. Note that Nkwe Platinum was not a party to the case.

Some posters queried the accuracy of my post and PL's information. Let me put the record straight as P.Landau has NOTHING to hide on this issue.

Subsequent to receiving PL's email I made further enquiries with both the Supreme Court of Appeal and the DMR. I then forwarded my correspondence to PL for validation/clarification.

One of the problems I encountered along the way was the legal jargon and interpretation on correspondence and the legal process.

Let me now attempt to neutralise this issue once and for all.

Peter Landau

"Case withdrawn....there is a settlement agreement in place between Genorah and Myeleti....payment was effected ".

Librarian at the Supreme Court of Appeal

"Judgment is reserved. No set date for delivery.
    Will foward when available.
    Alta Street."

Department of Mineral Resources
    Pieter Alberts Director of Legal Services

"....we attended the proceedings at the SCA."

"...it needs to be emphasized that our decision not to oppose...."

"At the time when the application was brought in the High Court, we were confident that the Record of Decision would assist the Court in arriving at an informed decision. For this reason alone, we were accordingly prepared to abide by the Courts decision."

"....the High Court therefore confirmed the correctness of our decision to award a prospecting right to Genorah as well as our decision to refuse the prospecting right application of Myeleti Minerals".

"We would like to believe that the Courts ruling was based on the arguments presented by the parties as well as the Record provided by the Department".

"Having studied the judgment passed by the High Court, we could not find any reason to appeal the judgment, hence our decision also not to participate in the appeal proceedings."

P.Landau's response to my emails from the DMR and SCA

"...we had lawyers at the hearing who jointly made the withdrawal motion at the commencement of the hearing - proceedings were formalised as papers had to be formally filed for official withdrawal today (couldn't do it before as within 48 hour period) - I have seen the confirmation emails from Myeleti and the DMR were not represented - not much more I can say.

My Conclusion

I have nothing more to report on what has transpired. END OF STORY.

Lets now wait for a decision on the JV.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.