CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

I wouldn't worry much about Biochoice. They have other products...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    I wouldn't worry much about Biochoice. They have other products to plug. Ocassionally the'll forget ours but they only get paid if they sell. Also they are aware of your interest in the product and might feel you are up to speed and not waist their time or yours. Like you said, Renee was helpful. So the system works.

Also PNO is aware of the problem. The last two times I've spoken to them, sales have been "disappointing" then "concerning". Gives me confidence they aren't living in a bubble and chugging along thinking she'll be right. They know work needs to be done and they will implement changes.

Today tonight infomercials typically run at $10k for a 5min segment. Which is a bargain compared with a 30sec commercial.

You can ocassionally get it for free if you advertise with them or if you have a real story to tell. PNO doesn't have that yet. Our only claim to fame is it's natural and safe. So are others.

The best we could hope for is a general story that includes the dangers of Voltaren. Then maybe mention Thermalife (and others) as a safe alternative.

Definately seems to be heavy marketing now. Maybe due to winter. Voltaren and Blackmores are having a blitz. Seems Thermalife is too. More print ads than previously and in different publications.

Company thinks $30-40k sales is still possible for current quarter. Seems promising. If that kind of growth is sustainable then we could be in for a nice xmas.

They have ignore my question on two new product release date. It must be soon and I'd like an update because it might provide a boost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.