CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

update on chemist count, page-6

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Yes you're right. It's mainly the oral Voltaren with the risk. Their is still minimal risk from the cream but absorbtion is much lower, around 4% and it is considered safe although higher instances of stroke.

ACA/TT love stories on paw paw, goats milk, honey, eucalypt, etc. All the true natural creams with various healing qualities against skin conditions or arthritic pain.

The problem with Thermalife as I see it, is the ingredients don't scream "natural". We have an 18year safety record so that's positive. But things like bovine plasma could scare a few away.

Time will tell, but cashflows still point at further dilution unless a licensing deal is struck. Production and marketing cost plus high salaries will chew into cash reserves much faster than Thermalife can replenish.

Two new products mean even higher production costs. Their is huge risk of trending lower until years end when we raise more.

But the reward is if a non-dilutive deal is struck, eg licensing, partnership, debt.

Three products on shelf all with patent protection and the jewel in the crown Tripeptofen. The intrinsict value of that is many times our current market cap. Doesn't mean the market will ever wake up to it.

Talk a few months back was a line of equity was being arranged through Pattos. That talk has thankfully died down. The person that told me is normally spot on but it didn't ring true with me because PNO usually use CPS. I'm confident it's a non event.

Definately high risk, but very high reward. We can't really fall much lower than 0.3c or atleast their will be plent of warning signs before it happened.

So downside is small. Upside many multiples of sp.

Still feel the real action is 6-12months away. Three product on shelf each earning say $75k/qtr. Although still a loss it would be an uptrend in earnings with more products and international sales to follow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.