IBG 25.0% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Dynamo,Consider SDL, its characteristics are actually quite...

1. 377 Posts.
    Dynamo,

Consider SDL, its characteristics are actually quite similar to IBG. They have a resource which is in difficult terrain (IMO worse due to the mountains, impenetrable jungle and distance from port), it has a massive resource (which on a comparative scale is actually smaller because IBG looks like its going to be close to the world leader in resource size IMO), but there board is well on track on securing funding through to development and ultimately production. These things do happen, and what makes it happen is the resource it self and the quality/size of it. Like SDL, its IO tenements are abundant and demand development, IBG is no different, something this big, just will not be left behind. Like I have said in a previous post, not that I am of any influential position, if I was on the board, I would suggest management offload a substantial stake in the company to an entity which would provide the capital and resources to build the mine and all its infrastructure thus de-risking it for IBG investors but this is only my opinion.

I guess what Im trying to say it I believe, although its not ideal, the challenge wouldn?t be too large. As long as the DFS and all its financial NPV?s prove positive with high IRR?s and margins of safety, we are sweet as candy, and that?s the space I believe we are in.

Bring on the JORC (hopefully with an exploration target as shabandri has rumored near 1000m tonnes)!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.782M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $25.01K 6.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 20700281 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2008400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.