TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Update on Financial approval, page-14

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    That's a great plan if you can...

Get a company that wants to take an equity stake in Triton, whilst completely blowing the share register apart. We would be a 3 to 4 billion share company to fund Ancuabe via equity.

Secondly you would need to find a company willing to provide financing to a company that has 50% binding offtakes to Chinese companies.

Would potential financiers outside of China under this climate trust those offtakes? I doubt it.

You would need to secure the remaining 50% production to offtakes with the likes of Germany for a start.

I'm seeing a capital raise in a few months.

Then possibly having to focus on Nicanda Hill in Europe where EV grade graphite has a stronger demand, obviously Ancuabe offtakes in Europe would still be an objective.

A JV/partial sale in Europe to start, that should give us funding to complete the Nicanda Hill DFS & permits so we can go properly shopping. The EBA should help greatly with this.

It will be a tough proposition to turn the ship, I'm expecting another hard slog.

As for supporting the Chinese, we had no choice but diplomacy to start. I could have carried on for 3 years but would that have changed management or the board? Unlikely, perhaps I might have helped drive the share price down for you?

You have to be nice until it's time not to be nice. When someone else has signed the dotted line is when management can completely fob Jigao off. You think David doesn't want to throttle certain people? But he probably knows to hide his cards is what I suspect.

How's your 11m shares going? Or was it 12m?

Enjoy your evening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $5.314K 499.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1355754 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 255512 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.