RHK 5.13% 74.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Some good points Supercat and from others (phone and emails)....

1. PS
    2,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2124
    Some good points Supercat and from others (phone and emails). Thank you for the response and I can see what you and others have in mind. My take on the feedback in a nutshell is that many shareholders continue to have absolutely no trust in the company which, IMO, is very understandable. It appears many shareholders think that minority shareholders will be slowly diluted out and do not think they’ll ever see any future return from dividends. I can’t help thinking how shareholder sentiment may have substantially improved if a better agreement had been struck that included FMS retention of PIOP and a reasonable upfront payment to FMS shareholders.

The directors surely face a challenging situation and it will be interesting to see how upbeat the next quarterly is now the board has got its recommended approval of the agreement. I suggest that more negativity in the quarterly will just serve to reinforce minority shareholder sentiment. It will be interesting to see if FMS can come up with a solution to change its capital needs that does not allow the major shareholder to continually creep up in percentage of ownership. Rights Issues are almost never fully subscribed and I am sure I have see some that allow minority shareholders to have precedence over any shortfall.

GLTA. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
-0.040(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $147.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.5¢ 79.5¢ 74.0¢ $3.072K 3.919K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 4936 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.