DIO 0.00% $1.27 dioro exploration nl

Update on Frog`s Leg North Drilling Program, page-23

1. 3,800 Posts.
    The BDG story is certainly real and so far all geological theories have been proved correct by exploration drilling.

However delivery of the project will take many millions of $ and longer timeframe than traditional Aussie gold mines.

At this stage there appears no doubt that a mine will be established. Proving up and developing new mines is all about risk. When you buy along the proving up cycle determine how much risk you are accepting in return for potential capital gain.

Current BDG holders have accepted higher risk as the orebody is not yet fully proven, there is still some risk to testing lower depths of the gold field. There is no such thing as a geological certainty. Holders will have to be patient as the delivery of the project could take 3 to 5 years perhaps.

There will be more placements and raisings to come to finance work so current holders can also expect some dilution along the way. However I still see BDG as a good long term hold, but due to longer term approach does not have the spice of other gold stock options around. Most of the capital gains will happen after financing and process plant construction is under way.

BDG is one for patient.

acturtle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.