BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

update on hansen theory

1. 2,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Here's what my research indicates:

1. Brantley's original post on this uncovered some very important information but I think it requires more detailed analysis on the content of the link below.

http://www.fremontco.com/clerkandrecorder/aptitude/oncoreweb/search.aspx?bd=09%2F2%2F2006&ed=5%2F13%2F2007&n=Black%20range&bt=RE&d=5%2F14%2F2007&pt=-1&dt=ALL%20DOCUMENT%20TYPES&st=fullname

2. This link shows a number of things - the significant thing being that (as Brantley suggests) the property numbers correlate with the Hansen Deposit. However on the Fremontco records it shows a number of "key" words. "LODE Claim" and "Location Certificate". These were the two that interested me.

3. LOCATION CERTIFICATE:
    A location notice/certificate is a form that must be filed with the local County Recording Office. The following information must be included on the form; date of location of the claim/site, description of discovery monument, name of claim/site, legal description (metes and bounds or legal subdivision), and the names and addresses of all locators.

So yes, BLR has made a claim on the Hansen deposits. But some of you are wondering how can that be so if someone else (Energy Metals Corporation 65% & NZ Uranium 35%) already own this land. This brings us to the other key phrase.

3. LODE CLAIMS
    A Lode is a mineral deposit consisting of a zone of veins, veinlets, disseminations, or planar breccias.

A Lode claim is based on the principal of "extralateral rights"; a miner can follow a mineral vein beyond the borders of the mining claim for as far as the vein extends. Without them, the miner is confined to the minerals that lie within the boundaries of the claim.

In U.S. mining law, the individual whose claim contains the apex of a vein may follow and exploit the vein indefinitely along its dip, even if it passes downdip under adjoining surface property lines. I can only assume BLR has the "Apex" of the vein and therefore apex law will apply.

As BLR have said in a previous announcement: "This
    project (Taylor) lies immediately along strike from the large, high-grade Hansen Uranium Deposit, which contains approximately 30 million pounds of U3O8 at an average grade of approximately0.08% U3O8."

It appears on the 11/5/07 BLR lodged a location certificate for a LODE claim, thereby claiming that the Taylor Ranch deposit's mineral vein continues onto the Hansen Deposit.

To put all the above simply - it would appear to me that BLR has made a lode claim on the Hansen deposit based on "apex law" and "extralateral rights".

Legally BLR may be entitled to the Hansen deposit or at least part of it.

That's my take and purely my opinion.

Would like to hear from anyone who disagrees with this assessment.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.