JHC 0.00% $1.40 japara healthcare limited

I think that if the legal issues were a big concern, SP would...

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I think that if the legal issues were a big concern, SP would have been severely punished through yesterday and today, but not so.
    Revenue loss from CRD is barely mentionable but the repayment and timeframe will be the interesting part, whether its the full $4.66m+ as cash reimbursement in one hit, part cash/part service discount over an extended period or whatever payment plan can be negotiated alongside the accrued interest.
    Personally, I'd prefer it all re-payed via discounts or service upgrades, which would cost us very little, but the children of residents may have other plans for just a couple of bucks.. (say $5m, spread across 48 centres/more than 3,500 residents)

Expecting SP to bounce around 2.9 for a while, and maybe creep a little higher, at least until ex-div (27th), before possibly giving up the recent gains and heading back to retest 2.7's..
    For now tho, not entirely pleased it is where it was a year ago. but ready to grab a few more in a few weeks if it does head south..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.