HGO 0.00% 6.1¢ hillgrove resources limited

I can see that I maybe shouldn't get too antsy about them having...

1. 11,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    I can see that I maybe shouldn't get too antsy about them having credits due to inventory adjustments.

But maybe the deferred mining credit has me scratching my head. If I'm not mistaken they are ??? building part of the Tailings Storage Facility with the pre-strip bulk, and providing a credit due to this being a capital expense and not a revenue and cash cost? Or am I getting it wrong here? The prestrip will probably just have to be dumped somewhere if not used for the tailings facility, at a cost.

Even if I am mistaken somewhat in my interpretation, I can see how there is room to play with these numbers. Thanks Quikbux.

Buyers are keen on HGO today again, price has just barely broken through the top end of the very recent range (i.e. post spike).

Recently it seems there has been a combo of lack of keen sellers near the previous placement price, and keener buyers as the SP gets near that price. That is something I like to see, as it gives me comfort that the market overall is viewing the HGO prospects as "not worsening" at least, with the Copper price having softened.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.