ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

Get away with what? This is pre discovery and SDL 'may have...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    Get away with what?

This is pre discovery and SDL 'may have cause'. You might want to look up what pre action discovery is. Anyone can apply for pre-action discovery in Australia (at their expense) as the defendant (ANS) is currently innocent and the plaintiff (SDL) is seeking information to establish IF there is a case. We retail investors have absolutely no idea what has happening behind closed doors.

SDL's own ANN's highlight that they have absolutely no idea IF there is a case. It like the old adage 'lets thrown mud at the wall and see what sticks'. It is reminiscent of your BOD performance over the past 10 years.

Currently there is no legal processings against ANS and or Mr Ding. Once all documents have been submitted SDL will establish IF there is grounds for legal proceedings.

IF that happens, you may want to have a look and see what the penalties are (this will not save SDL as your debt grows daily).

I think there is potential for ANS/SDL to still work together. The success of ANS is important to SDL (you hold 107 million ANS shares). At $1.50 per share SDL is almost debt free. If ANS can execute a FMG like business maybe SDL are looking at $5+ per share. If i was an SDL bag holder I would be cheering for Ding also. Not relaying on IF and MAYBE from the courts.

The ICC case is somewhat interesting tho. The ICC is a toothless tiger BUT IMO this decision is somewhat important to ANS. If there tenerments remain with SDL (<5% chance of this happening IMO) then i presume you would received a payout from a certain company to relinquish the rights. There is zero chance SDL can pull IO out of the ground let alone sell it.

But all this is speculation and the only winners from this are the legal teams (all being paid for by SDL ATM - OUCH $$$). It will be interesting to see how much debt you are now holding (FY21/22).

And please bring more to this thread than a simple one-liner, because at the moment you just look like an emotional bag holder who is throwing his toys out of the cot (like Karen Football and Wot Wot). I am sure you can add more to the conversation.

Currently ANS are in the drivers seat and SDL are left at the train station (that they could not find funding for). Sorry had to have a little jab at you.

Peace!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.