ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

Hi MWR8, the heavy hitter in the photo featured in that Chinese...

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Hi MWR8, the heavy hitter in the photo featured in that Chinese article is Han Zheng who is leading the charge at the China Minerals Resource Group.

According to Wikipedia, he is the Senior Vice Premier of China's supreme State Council and a Politburo Standing Committee member of the Chinese Communist Party.

In other words, the man is tasked to fulfull the sacred national mission by none other than president Xi Jinping and the collective leadership at the highest echelon.

This minerals group is not a run of the mill steel industry programme, rather it appears more like a strategic initiative of the highest priority of national importance.

Another article I came across yesterday says the group's mission is to fulfill the CISA Corner Stone as part of the Soviet style commie 5-year plan.

So this didn't just come about. Indeed Bloomberg and AFR mentions the idea of this group was first conceived in 2020.

I think this bodes very well for Ding in wrapping up the infrastructure funding soon.

Bring it on !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.