1. 435 Posts.
    SPECTRUM SIGNS

November 17, 2004
    Lumacom Limited
    224 Stirling Street – 1st Floor
    Perth Western, Australia 6000
    RE: 4TS
    Dear Rodd,
    Spectrum Signs would like to thank you for contracting us to perform the installation
    of your LumaPanels at 4 Times Square. Our experience in installing large Times Square
    spectaculars is considerable. Since we are also involved in all types of advertising
    billboards and complex LED screens, we find your 4TS project to be quite unique and
    as a result motivating for all of us here in New York.
    I’m also pleased to hear that you have engaged the services of Clear Channel to
    manage the space for you. They are absolutely the media company of choice. I have
    already had a few meetings with them concerning our 4TS construction process.
    Everyone is now on the same page and moving forward. We have worked with Clear
    Channel on many projects over the years and understand their strict requirements. You
    may be interested to know that their commitment to Lumacom is a huge endorsement
    of your technology.
    We have also accommodated the building owner, The Durst Organization, as we have
    many times in the past with the number 4 sign for the building’s East tower elevation
    and the Teligent sign previously mounted to the West elevation. All this ensures a
    viable team effort for a smooth transition during the construction process.
    As you know, Spectrum has secured all the appropriate New York City Permits,
    insurance requirements and is in the process of installing all the sign elements to the
    West elevation. Though the NY winter weather may interfere a bit with our schedule,
    we will work through it all with diligence. We will update you accordingly as the
    schedule moves ahead.
    There is already considerable talk in the industry about your screen. The local media
    and sign industry is watching this project with great interest. So much so, that Signs of
    the Times magazine has contacted us for a January article on the project. It will be
    very impressive to see your LED screen take command of the Manhattan skyline. To my
    knowledge, no other building in Manhattan will be able to implement such
    identification. Your Lumasign will stand alone in Times Square, without competition.
    This advertising platform will be the most prominent we’ve ever worked on and a
    project we are proud to be a part of.
    Best regards,
    Thomas Morra
    Director of NYC Projects
    Spectrum Signs, Inc.
    Spectrum Signs, Inc. – 111 Carolyn Blvd – Farmingdale, NY – 11735 – (631) 756-1010 / Fax: (631) 756-1890

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.