TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

update on resource, page-3

1. 2,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    I think the Govt needs to put out some clear detail on the RSPT and relatively soon. I don't think all that much discussion is really required to put out a solid framework for the Tax that is fair and reasonable.

I note that the Govt are using the old Good Guy / Bad Guy tactics. Rudd and Swan are playing the Bad Guys (which they are) and Marting Ferguson is making himself out to be the good guy (which is totally out of character). This is of course a common ploy in politics and criminal investigation/interrogation procedure.

The collapse of the Aussie dollar says everythink about the fear factor in the proposed new Tax. Anything that threatens mining threatens the Aussie dollar - simple as that Mr Swan. Swan's comments about Multinational Companies paying only 13% corporate tax as so deceptive it is laughable but unfortunately some will believe it. Rudd and Swan's spin on the RSPT has been full of deception and critcism of the big miners. Personally I think the Mining Companies have been pretty firm but diplomatic in their approach. Stating their just concerns for fairness are construed by Rudd and Swan as scare mongering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.