FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Update on Senegal Drilling is out, page-54

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    She's on a flight right now so don't call cath. Leave your number but we'll be drilling by the time she calls back.

The sky is not falling. The mysterious hydrates haven't stopped us (just like E.T they were never there). The BOP is nearly fixed and we'll be drilling again in 24-48 hours. The costs are an additional $2 mil. Big deal.

This isn't rocket science folks. And please don't take this the wrong way, but if a run-of-the-mill delay (and some ho-hum communications) jangles your nerves so much you really shouldn't be investing in speccy oil and gas. Stay with the big banks and Telstra where there's no surprises and no risks. But if you're hunting elephants harden the ..... up and grow some backbone. I gave my daughter the resilience talk last night. Probably should have posted it here where it more needed. The endless whingeing and whineing and carping on about nothing is truly shocking. Reminds me of a guy I used to box with who always quit on his stool about round 3 or 4. The recurring torn heart-string. Couldn't handle any pain or discomfort. Like too many on this thread.

As for the comparisons the NEN.......

And to the seller at 3.4, thanks for the gift. As I said in my last post I was hoping it would get to there. Where is Fancypants and his wine - cause I'm pretty confident about the other prediction too....

P.S Fancypants, I'm strictly Bordeaux first growths these days....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.