MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

update on sentry nothing on mhl

1. 2,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    FYI...

The question is, based on the article below, "Are MHL and Sentry any closer?".

SENTRY is moving their operations office to Perth. Any connection to MHL? Who knows. SENTRY's major asset at this point in time is located here in the Adavale Basin. The relocation makes sense based on the above.

Section from article:
    The company also advised that it will relocate its operations office to Perth, Australia.

SENTRY continues to move forward with it's 2008 drilling program here in the Adavale Basin.

MHL drilling program? Hmmm I guess time will tell and time is getting short.

Cheers,
    Brantley

http://www.oilvoice.com/n/Sentry_Petroleum_Announces_Appointment_of_Dr_Geoff_Weir_to_Its_Operations_Team/b11c78d8.aspx

Sentry Petroleum Announces Appointment of Dr. Geoff Weir to Its Operations Team.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Oil and gas exploration company Sentry Petroleum Ltd. announced today that Dr. Geoff Weir has agreed to act as operations planning manager for the company's upcoming Adavale exploration program.

Sentry President Dr. Rajeswaran commented, "I have known and worked with Dr. Weir for over eight years. He started his career with the Oil Recovery Projects Division of the UK Atomic Energy Authority and worked on a variety of oil and gas related energy projects with the UK Department of Energy. He has held several senior reservoir engineering positions with Shell Oil including Prospects Evaluation and development. He was Head of Planning and Liaison for five years with Brunei Shell Petroleum, responsible for coordinating the annual liquefied natural gas (LNG) delivery plan to Japan. During this time he led a multi-disciplinary team tasked with optimizing the technical and commercial aspects of the entire gas chain, from its sub-surface origin to the sales point. With this type of resume we couldn't be happier to have Dr. Weir oversee our operations plan as we commence our exploration efforts."

Dr. Weir commented, "I am excited to be reunited with Dr. Rajeswaran and assume the responsibilities of operations planning manager with Sentry Petroleum. Australia is undergoing a rapid expansion of its resource sector, especially in Queensland, as evidenced by the proposed Gladstone LNG plant and the recent announcement by Shell of its intended substantial investment in the gas sector. Australia has a low risk, advanced petroleum oil regime with licensing terms ranked fourth in the world. All of these factors will facilitate the successful discharge of my responsibilities and will contribute to the success of Sentry's Adavale project."

Dr. Rajeswaran noted that Dr. Weir worked as a Principal Reservoir Engineer in Woodside Energy Ltd's Joint Venture Planning group when expansion plans for the company's LNG and Domestic gas business were formulated. He went on to say, "Sentry is in the right place at the right time with the right people. Queensland is rapidly expanding into a regional gas hub servicing a growing Asia Pacific natural gas demand that is forecast to increase by a staggering 57.4% by 2011. Bringing Geoff on board will assist our technical team tremendously as we plan, and execute our exploration program."

The company also advised that it will relocate its operations office to Perth, Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.