PGM 13.8% 2.5¢ platina resources limited

Formymates, Your calculation shows how undervalued SIZE is at...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Formymates,

Your calculation shows how undervalued SIZE is at the moment.
    If SIZE were to go up tenfold, I would be expecting Platina to do likewise! BTW I am being conservative for the PGM reaction to such an increase in SIZE SP.

In other words if PGM is worth 10c or more right now (and still be as undervalued as SIZE) then we could conceivably become a $1+ stock.
    A good example of a Pd/Pt company that has re-rated massively in just over a year is Eurasia Mining (AIM). This stock was 0.4p in the summer of 2019 and has been as high as 45p in late 2020. It is in an FSP situation and I believe it is still a bargain at 26p right now. (EGM on Wednesday).

In the future we might have 3 choices for our next capital raise.

1. Some dilution at a much higher SP (could be acceptable if we hold onto our SIZE shares).
    2. Sell a smaller amount of SIZE shares at a much higher SIZE SP.
    3. Monetise our Scandium project if the great value (IMO) is finally realised by the market. Are we not overdue some news on this?

So plenty of options going forward.

Whatever path is chosen I trust CN will add value to our very interesting portfolios as we further progress in the commodity super cycle that I believe will be gaining traction throughout the 2020's.

GLA DYOR Sharegar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.004(13.8%)
Mkt cap ! $15.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $6.932K 276.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 393112 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.