TVN 0.00% 4.9¢ tivan limited

Well said. I've never had the pleasure of a job where I can...

1. 1,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Well said. I've never had the pleasure of a job where I can consume this much time without visibly delivering, or evidencing to my stakeholders that my activities are in accordance with declared and agreed milestones.

I expect many of us would be removed from our roles. Indeed, it would be expected of me, as a professional in my field, that I would be constantly assessing my performance and declaring to my management any concerns with my ability to perform in the role so that I could either me supported, mentored or re-located.

Whilst we cannot, and should not, see the minutiae of TNG operations, we should understand the extent to which interest in the current offering is being received and persisted with. I would expect that having declared the offer with the lawyers, any rescinding of that agreement would constitute material information we should be informed of. If the agreement is still in place, why can't we be told the status of that in terms of tuning the product, terms being renegotiated based on product discussions or other?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $12.89K 263.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 287637 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 390272 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.