CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"I’m sure all will agree that it was worth the wait!" I don't...

1. 1,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    "I’m sure all will agree that it was worth the wait!"

I don't think you can ignore this comment.....If the report falls short of the expectations then credibility is lost ! and this bite them in the future if they are every struggling

IJ has already lost credibility and his posts no longer hold credibility as most of his posts have been incorrect and vail threats to leave and yet still returning. I can only imagine his mind set at the moment seeing he has supposedly sold already. His "over and out", "Good bye and good night" posts all show someone craving for attention and credibility which is never being satisfied. IJ will probably feel compelled to respond to this post but if they wish to regain some credibility, then I think it is probably wiser to move on. We are all painfully aware of your views and repeated postings will only continue to detract from your opinions.

IJ listen...you have already cemented negative sentiments in the mindsets of most posters and repeated posts with the same old theme will not extract you from this.

I suggest...to start fresh you cancel your HC nick and start again and think carefully about what you post if you wish to contribute in and analytical and thoughtful way.

I don't wish you any malice however, please if you wish to contribute to these threads think carefully about what you type and make sure your motivation to post is not out of anger or resentment at the decisions you have made or others on here.

Please don't recoil and fire up at this post.....just settle down....and think for a while...

In the mean time...I don't know what the ann will bring but I personally feel it will be good..fingers crossed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.