GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

update out, page-30

1. 1,075 Posts.
    Aha! I was wondering what Tweets was referring to there, we haven't had a moderated post for while, admittedly I was the once moderated.... :S for apparently breaching copyright by paraphrasing and summarising an article using my own words.

Anyhow, I don't think anyone would be as intolerant of a negative opinion as you're suggesting. I think we all appreciate a balanced forum, because too much hype is not good for anyone - we've seen this time and time again on HC.

We're all mature enough to make out own decisions, so there's no need to get personal :-) I think "Sentia" (we never call him/her that here) is always quite balanced in his/her views and has always acknowledged his/her dislike for ambiguous announcements and lack of disclosure.

Personally, I say what I feel, and I've always viewed things as objectively as I could. For example, I was quite opposed to GGP and OPL "merging" and I didn't hide my displeasure here.

No, the people here don't think SG is God (we know where a certain Padre is lol). We don't just apathetically approve of everything SG does.

As for bad NV result, I'm neutral. We just don't know enough information to make this call. And we probably won't know for a while. O&G requires such patience (as I've learned) that it's not for everyone. FP is a testament to that.

You can look at other "successful" oilers for proof. AZZ, SSN, CVN, etc.

As for the price drop, I don't personally think it can all be attributed to the announcement today. I think the Dow's got something to do with it. In fact, the market today wasn't the best.

Anyway, let's just agree to disagree and have the patience to see this unfold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.