GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

update out, page-31

1. 2,568 Posts.
    Hi Samd67,

Generally speaking...Your sentiment regarding GGP may IMO be hindered by the fact that the SP is still hovering in the 2's (I know I'm stating the obvious!). Consequently you're nit-picking the FA's to rationalise why the SP is yet to move. From an investment perspective GGP appears the safer play with it's multiple projects however traders/punters are often more attracted to the "all on the nose" style bets that VIL, GGE and AUJ's etc provide. Afterall this is the penny dreadful end of the market and don't always expect true value to be reflected in a company's SP.

IMHO GGP has undeservedly lacked interest/volume for some time. In away holders are probably fortunate as that just may keep you out of the P&D category. I'm sure in time GGP will see the re-rating it deserves. Especially if/when Napoleonville comes on line and if Silverwood can come through with the goods. The current MC of $26m would surely be a distant memory IMHO.

A couple of comments with regards to your last post:

1) It was a pretty bad Nap result ... you have to admit it ... even if you wish to bury your head in the sand and choose to ignore it, our fellow investors/traders reacted pretty badly towards it today ... apart from the sharp fall have a looksie at the massive sell side that has built up since the announcement

I don't recall anywhere in the announcement classifying NapVille as a PA or any major issues like "evidence of water"? And I'd hardly consider a measly 9m volume with 6.9% drop in SP translate into a bad result for Napoleonville.

"4)Silverwood? ... it is another simply 'wait and see' prospect like many of their other projects."

I'm unsure what you mean be "wait and see"? Isn't that the case with any drill no matter how low risk? Silverwood is an "appraisal" drill not "exploration". That is, they know there's oil and gas down there before the drill even hits the dirt. I'll leave you to do the research but IMHO the odds of commercial success on this one is fairly high.

Cheers,

Arkie

JMHO and please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.