NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

update out, page-45

1. 860 Posts.
    "The Roka Phasha and Bengenyama communities have made joint applications together with Genorah as the economic partner for the re awarding of the rights on both Eerste Geluk and Nooitverwacht farms. In Nkwe's opinion, both communities who made the joint applications represent all relevant community interests on the two farms combined."

"Nkwe has back to back arrangements with Genorah to ensure that its 64% interest in the two farms will be retained"

I suspect Grenorah has given Bengenyama some of their NKP shares in return for supporting Grenorah - allowing NKP to retain its 64% interest.

Seems the best outcome, and from whats been released appears that the DMR is very keen for this whole situation to 'go away' very quickly.

appears to be quite positive, I too also hope no D&D recomendation is changed as it will provide a phenominal opportunity - unless BFS or JV is annonuced upon relisting.

What an embarasment for D&D if the sell recomnedation stood, and a BFS of > $2bn USD was released... oh wait hang on we already know that is the case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.