NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

The announcement states, " The Roka Phasha and Bengenyama...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    The announcement states, " The Roka Phasha and Bengenyama communities have made joint applications together with Genorah as the economic partner for the re awarding of the rights on both Eerste Geluk and Nooitverwacht farms. In Nkwe's opinion, both communities who made the joint applications represent all relevant community interests on the two farms combined.
    ? The fact that both communities with Genorah have made the relevant application is significant in so far as a united show of cooperation to assist the DMR in fast tracking the application and avoiding any prolonged uncertaintycaused by the Constitutional Court decision."

The announcement is not crystal clear as it does not state which 'Beng' Community has made the application with Roka Pasha to the DMR. I think we could safely assume that it is not the 'Beng' that were successful with the Constitutional Court. I think we can also say that it is only the one Beng community, and not both, who have applied as the announcement states, " The fact that BOTH communities with Genorah have made the relevant application" indicates that there are only the two applicants. Hence the word "both" being used in the announcement...

My other question is, has anyone else applied to the DMR for the rights of these farms??? Perhaps the other "Beng" community who were succesful in the Con Court..

Just my interpretation because I would really like this to work out for us Shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.