NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

update out, page-64

1. 2,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    MelanieF,

Nice Questions. Here is the email and questions that I sent to PL, yet without reply though I don't expect one if he hasn't already replied.

Hi Peter,

I will get straight to the point as to not waste your time.

Question 1 - Regarding the special working party. In your opinion how long until the rights be awarded to NKWE Platinum for the farms?

Question 2 - Regarding Anglo Platinum Limited. Why has Anglo instigated an administative process to review the Modikwa deeps (If there was already a settlement agreement, why are they going through the process)? Does this have anything to do with an NKWE Platinum and Anglo JV?

Question 3 - Regarding the Garatau BFS. Consistently you have released that the court decision has no impact on the Garatau BFS. Consistently you you have released that the Garatau BFS will be released shortly. My question is, why has the BFS consitently been delayed if there is no impact on it from this process and when do you expect the BFS to be delivered to the market?

Question 4 - What other news, if any, will the market recieve upon re-listing its shares on the market next week?

Comments: I am happy that all the communities are working together but dont understand why the comstitutional court was allowed to be mislead in the first place considering the involvelment of all important parties.

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.