ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

I'm not giving any financial/legal advice nor recommendations to...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I'm not giving any financial/legal advice nor recommendations to hold, buy or sell. The opinions and comments are for entertainment purposes only.

From my limited understanding, public companies and private companies have different disclosure requirements. That being said, I have heard there have been discussions with an institutional/sophisticated investor in relation to a capital raising, and only very recently, from my limited understanding.

If there are any SI's on this thread, you can DYOR and make your enquires and draw your own conclusions.

This project is world class and it's not a speccy green fields miner in the Pilbara seeking investment to drill for Dodo eggs or capture and cage the ever elusive Thylacine. Austsino has the potential of being a Goliath in comparison to even some of the largest and most well established mining and infrastructure companies on the globe and if it does get the results we are all hoping (wishing) for then it will certainly be a return worth our wait.

If you consider for just a moment.........I mean really consider. The amount of negotiation, discussion and agreement which has to be processed around 4 counties, multiple languages and cultures is staggering. Add into the mix the issues we have had with the pandemic, travel restrictions and lock downs, this has been a very arduous road for the executive team and it's LTSH's.

If successful in their endeavors, and I have at this point, no reason to think it's not going to be a success. The company will one of the primary Fe producers in the world. Add in a port and rail infrastructure, processing facilities and off take agreements that have been previously mentioned. This could be the preverbal Ball-Tearer.

Valuations are impossible to give, I stopped thinking about that so very long ago. There are far too many moving parts to lock a price in. Moreover, there is so much that we don't yet know or even understand to make such a comment, one could say it's rude and gives a false sense of hope.

However....one can make a GUESS. And for the mere entertainment of it and my hopeful and wildly expectational imagination, I don't think the current valuation would be rude at circa $1-$1.5B. ($.20-$.30 cents per share).

This post was proudly sponsored by Valium and Vodka, not really, but who knows what is true these days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.