AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Update Please Management !

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hi AKP Management,
    Us shareholders are a patient lot. We know that you are completing ground breaking work and so we sit quietly in the corner with our savings trustingly invested in your work.
    You told us in February that you were confident of demonstrating "our" product in the early part of the 3rd quarter this year. That to me says July maybe August and we have now hit November.
    Then you said 3rd quarter (forget the early part) and so we happily accepted this stretch to September.
    At the end of August you said you were pretty confident of completing these demonstrations as indicated by the end of September. What we took this to mean was that the testing and work you had to complete within this 30 days gave you the confidence that you would demonstrate by the end of September with slip into October possible.
    No we have hit November so activity that you were confident of completing in 30 days has now taken 60 days and climbing. We know we will get there and we know that certain elements of the process require some elements of non disclosure but that really doesn't extend to keeping everyone in the dark.
    On this Melbourne Cup Day in Australia I know I have backed a winner in AKP but every now and then it is nice to have a little bit of commentary so that I can enjoy the ride to the finish line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.