AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

You must be an arch conspiracy theorist as well as...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    You must be an arch conspiracy theorist as well as technologically ingenuous. As a LTH, I can attest that AKP have never hyped up their technology. Quite the reverse. Sure, the communications to SH's have been sparse and timelines have overshot but, to date, they have all been met. The volume of patents and independent expert opinion attest to the progress AKP have made in addressing what is a huge technical challenge. Anybody who has been involved in complex technology innovation would expect there to be bumps in the road to delivery. If you believe that Apple or any other primarily applied technology company could produce this technology in short order by throwing money and resources at it, you should stay away from technology investment. AKP, quite correctly in my opinion, have consciously avoided unveiling the MEMS chip until it is a working, use-able product and protected it by astute patenting. To do otherwise would be commercial suicide. The tight shareholding and internal funding has given management the luxury of producing a ground-breaking technology in a very controlled manner without rushing a half-baked product to market that would destroy it's credibility. The major shareholders and most minor ones, have patiently gone along with this approach and have kept the stock tightly held. Do some research before shooting off your uniformed opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.