STX 2.27% 21.5¢ strike energy limited

Update please Stuart, page-10

1. 618
    3,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2093
    @wot Wirelogs simply provide a set of readings and its accuracy is subjected to a lot of other variables, including interpretations. The external auditors also didn't pick up on the water. It could be free water that was beneath the gas bearing reservoir which has permeated into the reservoir upon pressure drawdown. This is all part of the risks associated with O&G game, especially these 4-5k deep wells. Until Waitsia was accidentally discovered, all the experts in the world didn't think it was possible for such porous sands to exist at such depth due to the pressure at those depths. That's how the sectors evolves mainly - all the key breakthroughs are via trial and error.

You and everyone else here are obviously more than entitled to your opinion about SN, who I know for a fact is hurting deeply and working his butt off to get to the bottom of this. I am 100% behind SN even if I haven't always fully agreed with everything he has done.

@dakook, they are still investigating, it takes time. It's not like trying to solve a simple algebra. Until they have done a FULL analysis and have a good handle of what they think is happening down there, how can they be expected to know what or how to fix it? Given that, beside an announcement stating they are still looking into it (which would be as useful as a solar-powered torch), what exactly are you expecting them to say?

If and when they do have something meaningful to update the market with, I am sure they will release an update then.

Last edited by 618: 26/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $615.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $1.234M 5.706M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1802211 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 1027089 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.