PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

You are certainly right in calling me out as yes Chef, was...

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    You are certainly right in calling me out as yes Chef, was purely my response to hearsay your correct. But I still take it as a serious flaw when an MD has such poor sightedness into the goings on related to sp of their operation they run! I do truly see a similar taint in holder relations between this stock & BDR. For the record. I was in BDR for a while & it is really your typical gold stock trading on misguided projections of it's poor performing management team. The more I read into ABU's past performance where holder relations & market transparency are concerned, the more I see a big red herring!

These stocks need transparency & regular updates otherwise, sp consolidates, as I see it doing today. If it's not consolidation to see it drop half a cent as we close on production news as every day passes then, what is it Chef?

I don't stick up for stock management any more. They don't deserve it just because they hide behind degrees & other academia. They need to talk to market to get a solid sp base to form imo....mo only of course!
    Last edited by GoldPirate: 03/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 21820281 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16031856 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.