PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Fully agree with you there Worzel1. My take is that management...

1. 928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Fully agree with you there Worzel1.

My take is that management are truly focused on long term shareholder value. In short they are less interested in short term capital gains for the few in favour of long term value for all holders in the form of a long mine life, good cost management and return of value in the form of dividends.

Its certainly going to be at least another full quarter before we get a handle on whether Coyote works as planned, exactly what grades we have and the extent of such grades plus the costs to mine and what is going to be left over as profit.

On top of that, we need to continue exploration to identify the gold bodies that are going to keep the plant turning over for many years and hopefully decades to come.

As Markh has commented on earlier, I also don't want any form of takeover at present. There is too much potential to be selling this company short. I would be happy to have any announcements on Coyote kept low key until we have confirmed many more areas of viable ore.

This, at least IMHO, is the key to building value for all holders. Once we have a proven plant and the ore to keep it turning for years, then Mr Market will do the rest. There is no need for pushing this company onto brokers for a short term capital gain at present.

Oh, and can we swap that one salesperson / engineer for on-the-ground geologists please - probably much better value for money

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 21820281 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16031856 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.