PRX 16.7% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Well I'm in the UK right now, bit of family time and mulled wine...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well I'm in the UK right now, bit of family time and mulled wine at Manchester and London Christmas markets. Back to West Palm Beach tomorrow before heading to Bahamas for Christmas and new year. Looking at a cruise down to Grenada for easter. Should keep me off of here for a while so you'll all have to get on without my negativity/realism.

No idea on what Bonanza could get sold for. It's been shown to be a trickier beast than most thought which will undoubtedly be factored in, but if ABU won'd do anything with it, a cash injection from the sale will be warmly accepted from me.

General changes have been very positive after the cluster**** the previous mgmt team left behind, definitely a different feel to the new crowd and with seemingly a clearer focus. This of course doesn't give any justification to claims bandied about of $1+ prices anytime soon, and doing so is nothing short of irresponsible.

But hey, everyone can do what they please with their hard earned, if that means following a bunch of guys who got in to deep into a highly spec stock well thats their choice. I just hope the number of Bobs out there who go all in so late in their working life are minimal.

I'll still stop by to call bull**** from time to time where I feel needed.

Apologies in advance if this hurts anyones feelings or reduces the number of thumbs ups on their repetitive posting.

Now, who else is seeing a 10.5c close today?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.61K 29.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 29593639 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16252889 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.