PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Update Required, page-9

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    "Geez what a bunch of whiners this stock has created," states Chef.

Its an Aussie trait to have a whine and be negative when things aren’t going your way. Farmers complain about the lack of rain then about having too much rain! And having investment money tied up in a stock that has lost value is certainly a good thing to have a whine about. Of course we have to blame someone for a poor investment return, it must the directors, the major stockholder, the share market, the Gold price manipulators etc.

Adding to frustration is seeing other non-gold stocks doing well and being stuck with a non performing Gold stock for many years. Often it is the investor who is to blame for poor timing in buying into a stock, or holding on to a poorly performing stock too long and seeing up to 80%+ of their capital being eroded away!

ABU shareholders have every right to be unimpressed by its sp over the years and have the right to have a whinge in this forum if they so desire. When I got into ABU 3 years ago through a bit of insider info, Darren was talking up production beginning soon and I was told that privately that he expected a sp reaching $4.50! (using after consolidation figures)

So I bought a fair whack of shares 3 years ago and the wife has wanted to kill me ever since, as the value has diminished greatly. I need ABU to achieve a sp of 60c just to break even, but I know of others who need a sp of 90c+ to break even! Ouch!

But then again there are SLR holders who bought at $3.90 and the sp is now 18.5c!!! Mega ouch! (If I was in that group, I'd be divorced and living a caravan by now, if I could afford the caravan!)

ABU does not control the sp. The market sets that figure and ABU has never been a darling of the market.

But putting the whining aside. ABU does appear to have plenty of upside when they finally start producing Gold and the cheques come rolling in. To me 23c is a bargain and I would expect the market to look more favourably on ABU when it moves from being a spec stock to profitable Gold producer in the next month or so.

Whilst the market will determine the sp of ABU, the POG weighs heavily on that price and Gold stocks are still well out of favour as investment stocks.

The predictions that ABU will reach $1.75 appear very optimistic in my opinion.

However if all goes to plan with ABU, the POG holds above US$1150 and Gold stocks become more favourable, I would envisage a sp for ABU in the 60c to 90c range sometime in the next 12 months. Any reports of new discoveries by ABU or its joint venture partners could mean an even higher sp.

But as Chef states, "ABU will find its place in the market in due time!"
    Last edited by bruce13: 10/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $500 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570000 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 25637389 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.