AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Update Scientific enquiry hydraulic fracturing NT, page-27

1. 2,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    1. the Scientific Inquiry into Hydraulic Fracturing in the Northern Territory (Inquiry)
      This is just another glaring example of wasting time and giving public money to otherwise nearly unemployable people by otherwise nearly unemployable people.

Everything suggested in the enquiry has been done....done....done....done.. re-done... re-done over and over again hundreds of times worldwide since its' inception in 1947. (first commercial well fracture 1950)
      Vested interests and those others whose main objective in life is to stop anything of any kind are having their toll on Australia. I.E. gas scarcity and prices in Victoria that are shutting down manufacturing, electricity prices that are shutting down virtually every service and industry Australia wide.
      One of their most idiotic claims is that by pumping about 150 tonnes of sand impregnated in water (along with a thickener to carry the sand) into an already pervious media and removing the gas or liquid will cause earthquakes. The great artesian basin has been flowing hot liquids from 100s of wells since at least 1887 and natural springs for nearly ever and not an earthquake in sight.
      As an example, Mt. Isa Mines has had many millions of cubic metres of rock removed from underground using millions of tonnes of explosives creating miles of giant underground tunnels and huge cavernous excavations yet to date I don't believe they've managed to cause an earthquake. See also Olympic Dam.
      The mind boggles. I'm glad crows can't talk because if they could our next prime minister would be black and have feathers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.