TAR 0.00% 0.8¢ taruga minerals limited

It's an inherently high risk micro-cap explorer in what was for...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    It's an inherently high risk micro-cap explorer in what was for the past nearly 60 years - up until just a few months ago - one of the highest sovereign-risk countries in the world. Even worse, high risk for another civil war and NO sovereign at all. Actually I'm agreeably surprised that the DRC has stabilised after the last debatable election results, with all the major domestic powers at least grumblingly compromising on the new President, the essential foundation for stablity. (And meddling Western do-gooders ought to just shut up about whether the DRC election was as unimpeachably democratic as - hm, as the American election of 2000, which ended in another grudgingly accepted compromise over an arguably illegally elected President GW Bush? Or as faithful to the will of the people as has been the UK's Brexit referendum which remains unenforced and de facto voided by the powers that be after three years?) But back to the share price: I haven't done any calculations but I'd bet that the VWAP over the past year remains far above the current nominal SP of 3 cents, since almost all share trades in the past several months have been in increments of petty cash in an average person's wallet, such as the 72 dollar trade a few weeks ago which drove the share price down ten percent in one day. In sum that's the kind of extreme volatility that we ought to have expected, and extremely volatile assets go in both directions, including back up again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.648M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.303K 162.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2895247 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 460186 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.