BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Hi all,I thought it might be useful for me to provide an update...

1. 521 Posts.
    Hi all,

I thought it might be useful for me to provide an update to the chart I posted on 17/12/09 at 00:05 - Post 4861299.

Since then the share price has pretty much followed the path of the earliest option I drew for what I called Possible Rise 3 (see text of original post).

I have since realised that the magnitude of the potential rise I indicated would actually take BRM's price to the 0.382 Fibonacci extension of the 1st Warning Line of the Green, upwards facing pitchfork on the accompanying chart. This gives me some additional confidence that the estimate is quite reasonable.

The price rise to an intra-day high yesterday of $2.50 was exactly what was required to keep faith with the chart and the repetition of the earlier speed angles marked as Rise 1 and Rise 2. I had predicted $2.49 and was happy to see it exceed that.

Additionally, I would expect an intra-day high of $2.60 or higher before close of business tomorrow for the price to maintain the same consistency with the current chart and continue to its target of around $2.67 (my estimate only). If this is does not occur, then I will re-evaluate and look at having to modify the chart to reflect the reality of what transpires. Today doesn't look too promising at this stage for that sort of gain.

To yesterday's close, the price has moved pretty much as expected. How much longer it will continue to do this is the big question.

Good luck to us all.

Regards,
    Bones

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.