SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

Have listened to call and questions. Nothing stood out as...

1. 9,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Have listened to call and questions. Nothing stood out as terrible news to keep this on it's knees but enrollment needs to accelerate and keep momentun . No confo from FDA on if need full trial for Implanted TET version ....hmmm Only 2 quarters of cash left and what is next loan facility? Thoratec don't need to buy on market as they can keep getting hares cheap at volume via finance and have a ear in the boardroom so can time move well before any value inflection point. Wonder if medtronic want a board obverver- the USA board obverser situation is absurd to believe a effective chinese walls internally at meeting and externally can be kept when Thoratec observer is paid and reatined by Thoratec..

What did I miss apart from sell SHC into any news and keep selling afterwards? If it doesn't rise sell into it and keep, I assume paid staff, bad mouthing it on every forum and blog they can access. The exact reverse of a pump and it is a dump and short dump. Hope when / if they ever change their mind and want to buy it they are a diligent in their duty on the upside . Let's see if it a tree shake are and if it gets bought up later?
    Last edited by Teddyward: 05/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.