SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

I see Thoratec on the inside as the fox in the hen house and it...

1. 9,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 793
    I see Thoratec on the inside as the fox in the hen house and it is a old wiley fox . If I wanted them in the room I would expect a lot more than the closed end funding and next round of possibly cheap lowball funding. They have a seat at the poker table and don't have to pay to play as loan is at commercial rates. Wonder if that was part of Kim leaving With slow enrollments and trial completion now end 2016 we can be bled to last minute cash position so next issue is extra cheap as I just can't see where other news that will raise price is coming from.

Deaths are a high possibility so there is still possible bad news . Unless Euro patients give us lots of good press, they do publish in Journal in Dec and actually put article in free media the shares will not be bought up . Implanted animal trial results may be good news coming as well if they choose to release it. They say they have the patents locked up so why not release data and submit it to journals .

Missed the bit about no follow up after 12 months on patients and no further monitoring etc which I found most odd as even if it wasn't part of specified trial that data you would think could be valuable and attainable at very low cost . Even the gory side of asking patients if they could postmortem heart 's could be worthwhile to physically inspect real tissue and condition in a few patients that passed away. Confirming later cause of death to make sure it is in no way related would be worth it. ? I am obviously missing something and will listen again on weekend in a quiet environment.

Maybe small investors should ask as a group for board observer - I can keep secrets - honest.
    Last edited by Teddyward: 05/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.