OAU 9.09% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Update we can expect soon

1. 3,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    I asked Tony what was happening on a couple of fronts and he suggested an update might be out this week. Emphasis on suggestion and might. Looking forward to some news that identifies some targets and that drills are going again soon.

This info has to ready for publication/update by now (I've bolded what I see as relevant):

1. A low level airborne magnetic and radiometric survey was flown over the Red Bore (and Curara Well) tenements in January 2015. Its aim was to achieve a finer and more consistent definition of the magnetic image over the area and thus to assist in defining targets for follow-up drill-testing.
    TRBC085 was drilled to test a possible third vent / “pipe” which was “touched” in previous holes TRBDD08 and TRBC073. Patchy brecciation with chloritic alteration was intercepted, with traces of chalcopyrite observed in places. Downhole surveys since carried out should help test our current explanation that the hole passed below the main mineralisation seen elsewhere at Gossan.
    1. Complete program of downhole geophysical surveys, with results of interpretation expected during February.
    2. 2) Incorporate all data – geological logging and assay data; down-hole geophysical survey data (magnetics, resistivity); low-level airborne magnetic and radiometric survey data – into a revised interpretation of the conceptual mineralisation model.
    3. 3) Undertake an audio magneto telluric (AMT) survey during February. AMT can deliver information on conductive/resistive contrasts in the underlying rock formations, thereby assisting in the interpretation of folding and structural controls. This has the potential to contribute significantly to the planning of future drill programs and has the added benefit of better cost efficiencies than other alternatives.
    4. 4) Prepare Programs of Work for both Red Bore and Curara Well based on analysis of geophysical survey data and, for Red Bore, new geological data from recent drilling. Plan, commission and conduct relevant Heritage Surveys as required for submission of PoWs to DMP WA for approval.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $30.20K 6.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 25951803 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 22996522 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.