HDR hardman resources limited

update: woodside sells hardman stake for a$118.3m, page-2

1. 5,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    The article basically sums it up, although it's not fully accurate in parts. Wherever HDR winds up over the next week or so, and I'm not prepared to hazard a guess where that might be, it will represent a bottom. surely just about all possible bad news will now be factored in, while HDR's other substantial acerage has been completely discounted. The issue for potential investors to condsider is: what if the next potential share price driver and how much grunt/slingshot will it represent to drive HDR back up to the $2 mark. We have Faucon coming up, and Uganda drilling, together with impending Chinguetti production. Finally, I am anticipating an almost complete discounting of Tiof by the market (i find this last point almost unbelievable to be writing - how to f*ck up a 1 billion barrel reserve is still completely beyond me).

Based on what I have seen to date I don't consider HDR to be a deal making company under the current management, so it is not likely that value will be generated from this area.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.